This Week is ... Publication Week!

And needless to say, it is so exciting and a bit like being in the middle of a whirlwind!  My debut novel for Harlequin Historical ~ Mills & Boon Historical was published yesterday, 24th May, in the USA and Canada. The UK edition will be out tomorrow, Thursday 26th May, in e-book and I totally love both these covers!


 

I'm also thrilled to be featured in the HMB Historical Box set, out in June, alongside Annie Burrows and Lauri Robinson...



And, finally, I am so honoured to have my debut novel 'on the shelf' alongside all these fabulous Harlequin Mills & Boon historical authors.  A momentous month, to  say the least!



 Purchase links

M&B | Harlequin | Amazon UK | Amazon US | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

 Reviews

GOODREADS | BOOKBUB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nadolig Llawen - Merry Christmas!

Dipyn o Gymraeg ~ A bit of Welsh

A variety of book covers