Last Week...was Publication Week!

And what a week it was!  On Tuesday 24th May, my debut for Harlequin Mills & Boon Historical - The Welsh Lord's Convenient Bride - came out in the USA and Canada, and on Thursday 26th May, it came out in the UK, in e-book. 

Not only was it so exciting to see this book published after fifteen years of writing without success, but I got so many lovely congratulations and good wishes on social media it was both awesome and humbling.  

So I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you - to Harlequin Mills & Boon for signing me, to  the wonderful well-wishers and reviewers, to the writing friends that have supported me on my long journey towards publication, and - last but certainly not least - to those reading or planning to read my debut novel 💖

But in writing, like everything else, there is never time to rest on one's laurels! The second book in my contract - An Alliance with his Enemy Princess - has just gone in to the editors, and is due out in January 2023.  

And while waiting for the revisions - and enjoying a long bank holiday weekend - I'll be thinking up some ideas for book three!

 


 Purchase links

M&B | Harlequin | Amazon UK | Amazon US | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

 Reviews

Comments

  1. I just finished reading The Welsh Lord's Convenient Bride and felt so moved by it that I had to tell you what a wonderful book it is. It's so refreshing to read about medieval Wales, and as a Welshwoman myself I deeply appreciated the thorough grounding in time, place, language and culture. You write beautifully and from the heart. I loved every minute of Rhun and Eleanor's journey to their HEA. Diolch yn fawr iawn for sharing this story, and know that you have a very happy reader - you're going on my auto-buy list, and I'm already looking forward to your next book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leslie for getting in touch and for your kind comments about my writing, which are very much appreciated. I am so happy you liked the book. I loved writing it to the extent it was quite hard to let go of Rhun and Eleanor and move on to my new characters and second book - also set in medieval Wales, though slightly earlier, in 1092. Hope you enjoy that one too :) Cofion gorau, Lissa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nadolig Llawen - Merry Christmas!

Dipyn o Gymraeg ~ A bit of Welsh

A variety of book covers