A Dedication!



Rachael Thomas's September HMB release From One Night To Wife is dedicated to me!  What a lovely honour, Rachael, thank you so much. It was a pleasure and a privilege to be there with you when you got the call nearly two years ago.  Many congratulations on this, your fifth book to date, and I am so enjoying your continued and well deserved success. 

I hope to return the honour and dedicate a book to you one day soon :)

You can read more about Rachael and her writing on her website:

http://www.rachaelthomas.co.uk

Comments

  1. Hi Melissa. What a lovely thing to have a book dedicated to you. I picked up Rachael's book today. It's so good to see a friend's book on my shelves. Yours will be there soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nadolig Llawen - Merry Christmas!

Dipyn o Gymraeg ~ A bit of Welsh

A variety of book covers